FoxP2

FoxP2 takes its name from the creativity gene that has mutated in human beings over the last 50 000 years. It's the gene most singularly responsible for the advancement of mankind. The gene that allows us to innovate. To adapt. To be creative.

SPCA "FAMILY SWAP" CAMPAIGN

Every week, hundreds of dogs are brought to SPCAs across South Africa. Only 17% of these dogs are adopted. Sadly, the remaining 83% are put down.

Instead of making people feel sorry for the dogs, we took a different approach.

Adoption rates increased by 65% and hundreds of SPCA dogs found loving families.
#ChooseYourFamily

Copyright FoxP2 South Africa 2016. All rights reserved.